The WBAT Safety Support Team incorporates requests from the WBAT Community with each platform enhancement, ensuring WBAT remains an integral tool in your safety management system.
Please feel free to contact the WBAT Safety Support Team through the WBAT Help Center with any questions.
- Corrected a bug in user permissions that prevented administrators and analysts from accessing Corrective Action, Recommendations, and Tasks on the Query & Analysis screens.
- Corrected a bug in user permissions that prevented users without privileges from accessing messages and Safety Notices.
- Updated Summaries from Fatigue, General, and OSHA report types to include the submitter information in the Employees section of the Summary screen.
- Changed the display of associated Hazards and Risk Controls on SRAs and other related objects.
- Updated the Assigned to Me screen so the Hazards and Risks Sections do not appear because those objects are not directly assigned to a user.
- Corrected a bug that allowed users to select the maximum risk factor for Safety Assurance and Safety Risk Assessment objects.
- Updated Safety Assurance “New object-type” screens to display only enabled attributes.
- Fixed a bug to enforce the Name field’s character limit when adding/editing Job Titles to the Operational Data Table to prevent an error that occurred when committing a job title that exceeded the limit.
- Mapped the HAZMAT Event/Potential Injury category to Air Medical Crew, Cabin, Dispatch, and Other.