WBAT v5.15.3 Release Notes
The WBAT Safety Support Team incorporates requests from the WBAT Community with each platform enhancement, ensuring WBAT remains an integral tool in your safety management system.
Please feel free to contact the WBAT Safety Support Team through the WBAT Help Center with any questions.
- Added the "Validate SRA User Groups" link to the User Groups Section on the Operational Data screen, which provides the status of the SRA Final Approver User Groups for all defined risk factors, allowing Administrators to quickly identify any SRA Final Approver User Groups that do not exist or are without users to approve applicable SRAs. (The approver user group must use the exact risk factor name to be recognized as "existing.")
- Updated the Safety Risk Management (SRM) module to prevent SRA submission if the Final Approver User Group for the SRA's risk factor does not exist or is without users, displaying a message beneath the "Submit SRA" link in the SRA screen's Actions Section.
- Updated the evaluation workflow to release recommendations when an evaluation is accepted.
- Corrected an issue when querying incident summaries from the OWS.
- Updated the Edit Contact Information screen to apply maximum character limits to all fields.