WBAT v5.15.2 Release Notes
The WBAT Safety Support Team incorporates requests from the WBAT Community with each platform enhancement, ensuring WBAT remains an integral tool in your safety management system.
Please feel free to contact the WBAT Safety Support Team through the WBAT Help Center with any questions.
- Added a prompt for users to submit an OSHA Report when they select an Illness/Injury attribute on ASAP, Incident, and General submission forms. The prompt is on the Receipt screen, which appears after users confirm submitting the report. Selecting the prompt displays the New OSHA Report screen.
- Resolved the issue of incorrectly displaying JASC codes on submission forms when the JASC codes were disabled by category or attribute.
- Updated the Assigned to Me screen to enable Corrective Action Responsible Users to access their assigned Corrective Actions from that screen.
- Corrected the FRAT submission form functionality to save or return to the FRAT screen when required fields were left blank upon submitting the FRAT Report.
- Updated the Submissions, Reports, and Summaries/Events Subsection search functionality to display a warning message if searching by ID number and specifying an invalid integer.
- Removed the Date of Hire attribute from closed reports appearing on the Scoreboard.
- Added capability for users with a first and/or last name that includes the asperand (“@”) symbol to create and view summaries.