The WBAT Support Team incorporates requests from the WBAT Community with each platform enhancement, ensuring WBAT remains an integral tool in your safety management system.
Please feel free to contact the WBAT Support Team with any questions.
- Updated the formatting and chart styles on Histogram and all Comparison Analyses.
- Added backend support for FRAT on the WBAT Mobile app.
- Labor Representative Name and Email fields are no longer required on the FAA Quarterly Report.
- Mapped attributes to Air Medical Crew ASAP submission and summary object-types.
- Returned the “Sort” button to the Manage Values screen.
- Updated the message on safety notice broadcast emails to include the URL to the source system.
- Changed the New FAA Quarterly Report screen’s Email fields to accept mixed-case entries.
- Corrected formatting issues and errors with the recently updated analysis charts.
- Increased the darkness of text on the Risk Matrix to improve visibility.
- Updated the RMP-Type special (or prebuilt) section on the new SRA submission form to better display checkboxes.
Added attributes to the following categories:
- Motorized Equipment
- Non-Motorized Equipment
- Employee Health
- Employee Safety
- Did someone encourage you to submit a GSAP Report?
- Did someone notify you that you performed an improper procedure?
- Did someone notify you that you were noncompliant in operating equipment?
- SRA Processing
- When Event Detected
- Ground Safety Equipment
- Station Ops Complications-Operations